The final countdown has begun, only 10 days left for the common entrance test of National Defense Academy (NDA) for year 2015. The written test is scheduled for 19th April 2015. The hall ticket is already available on the official web portal of UPSC. NDA had issued Admit card on 31st March for the written exam to be conducted on 3rd Sunday of April. Candidates need to download the admit card before exams.
National Defense Academy is the glories institute established to provide training to the cadets of Indian Armed Forces, where they are trained for rendering their services to the nation as an officer of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Naval Force. Every year NDA organizes the entrance exam for admission of skilled candidates in the academy. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the regulatory authority who conducts the entrance examination of National Defense Academy.
As only few days are left for the entrance exam, candidates will be giving final shape to their preparations to crack the exam. They must be focusing on the revision of important segment of the examination which can help them in scoring well. Apart from all this they must be practicing through sample papers, mock test papers and unsolved practice papers to test their skills. The syllabus for this entrance exam is lengthy but easy. If you can identify the important topics, you can easily get a good score n the exam.
If we talk about the latest updated pattern of the exam, the entrance exam will cover question from two papers, viz. Mathematics and General Ability Test. Out of total 900 marks, 300 marks are allotted to Paper I whereas General Ability section will of total 600 marks. Question of both sections will be of objective type will multiple choices. Candidates have to complete the whole paper in two and a half hours. No extra time will be provided to the candidates I any case.
Tips to get good score in the upcoming entrance test.
- Time management is the key to success in any of the examination. Candidates should practice paper and try to complete the question paper with in the specified time limit
- Candidates should prepare the from the NCRT study material, the types of questions coming in the paper are very similar to the questions provided in NCRT books.
- Candidates should prepare English section very well, as it is one of the most scoring sections of the entrance test.
- English section includes the questions from comprehension, vocabulary, and basic grammar. Candidates should prepare for this section with the help of a good reliable study material.
- Practice more and more from the quality practice sets available in the market, it will help the candidates to understand the questions better and will increase their efficiency.
- Of other subject candidates need to be well aware with the basics of those subjects.
- Candidates should prepare systematically, they should not delay their studies for the last moment.
We suggest all candidates to download the admit card as earlier as possible from the website to avoid any problematic situation.
All the Best!