Have you lost your e-Aadhaar Card? Looking for a Duplicate Copy of Aadhar Card to Download Online? Below is the guide to download duplicate copy of aadhar card online from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
AADHAR Card is the Identity card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India. UIDAI came into existence in 2009 by Planning Commission under the government of India. UIDAI allots a twelve digit unique number to the citizens, AADHAR card is the initiative towards digitization of data of citizens. Today we can link the AADHAR card to our Bank accounts, PAN card, Voter ID card and various other documents. Even though it is not made compulsory in the country but people are showing their keen interest in the UID card.
Have you lost your AADHAAR card?
Do not worry, you can generate the duplicate AADHAAR Card. All you need is your AADHAAR Card number or Acknowledgement slip you have received at the time of application of AADDHAAR Card. If you have any of above stated details, you can easily revive the duplicate copy of AADHAAR Card.
You can download the duplicate copy of AADHAR Card online from the official website of UIDAI by entering twelve digits unique number or temporary acknowledgement number provided to you at registration time. So there is no need to panic, you can still download the Duplicate AADHAAR Card copy.
Guide to Download Duplicate Copy of Aadhar Card Online-
- Browse the web portal of UIDAI/AADHAR card. Here is the link- http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you have landed on the web page, select the category of details you have with you- enrollment number or Aadhaar card number.
- If you have chosen the ‘Enrollment ID’ option, enter the enrollment number, full name and pin code
- Then enter the characters shown in the image below
- Enter the mobile number. You will receive One Time Password on this number.
- Hit the One Time Password tab. OTP will be sent through SMS on the mobile number entered by you.
- Now follow the next step, enter the OTP received by SMS
- And enter the ‘Validate & Download’ option
- You will get your Duplicate AADHAR card in pdf format
- The file will be protected by a password. You can access the file by entering the pin code as password.
- Take a print out of the file. It will serve as your AADHAR Card.
- You have to follow the same steps for ‘Aadhaar’ category.
The duplicate Aadhar Card serves same as the original one. It is acceptable everywhere exactly like the original.
If you face any sort of difficulties in downloading the duplicate AADHAAR card you can share your problem by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also ask your queries by calling on the All India Helpline Number 1800-300-1974. If you are not able to contact through email or helpline, you can visit the centre and provide them the required information they will assist you, the list of regional offices and centre are available on the website of UIDAI.