Guide to Apply for Aadhar Card Online and Offline: Complete Details and Procedure to Get Aadhaar Card UID
Government’s Aadhar Card scheme from a common identity card like social security number has turned into the most important ID as the 12 digit unique identity for Every Individual, including Children and Infants so a huge number of people wants to apply for Aadhaar Card from any possible medium. One such medium is applying Aadhaar Card online but yet it rely on offline medium as the procedure of applying Aadhaar Card requires you to provide many documents including your biometric data like finger prints and retina scan however you can take your first step to get Aadhaar card just by following below give procedure.
One can follow the below given guide to get AADHAAR CARD in simple steps online.
AADHAAR Card Registration – Who & From Where It Can Be Applied
- AADHAAR Card UID is a government regulated scheme so it is completely free and voluntary for everyone who has citizenship of India.
- AADHAAR Card can be applied from any city or village or territory of India.
How to Apply for AADHAAR Card Online:
- The online registration of AADHAAR Card allow you to get an appointment at your nearest AADHAAR Card centres.
- PS: But the online AADHAAR Card registration is possible with limited UID Registration centre.
- The Aadhaar Card Online registration allows you to finish the first phase of Aadhaar card registration in that you only provide you general details and the verification along with biometric data to be done at your nearest UID Registration centres offline in phase two.
- Please use the following links to Locate Your Nearest Aadhar Card Centre and Online Registration if Available-
- Once you fill the form at the above provided link and get online appointment at the nearest AADHAR Card registration branch
- So you have got the appointment and in next phase which is offline you have to provide duly self-attached documents with date and time.
Aadhar Card Registration at UID Centers: Procedure Explained
- As mentioned above Aadhar card online appointment is possible at limited centers so If you’re in a location where you have to visit the Aadhaar card center then you can simply walkin to your nearest Aadhaar Card UID Facility.
- In case if you don’t know the address of your nearest Aadhaar Card facility follow the linwhich will help you to locate your nearest Aadhar Card Registration Center
List of Documents Essential to Apply for Aadhaar Card:
- One only need a photo ID proof certified by government of India along with the address proof. Still you can have a detailed overview of documents required for Aadhaar Card Registration.
- If one does not have any identity proof in that case he can apply for Aadhaar card by providing family entitlement document in which atleast the bread winner or the head of the family would have to provide his identity proofs.
- If in case no family member has any kind of documents which can be used to apply for Aadhaar card then you need to contact the nearest Aadhaar card branch.
How to Get AADHAAR card application form?
- AADHAAR Card can be taken from any of the UID Center free of cost or you can download it from the official website of UIDAI.
- If you don’t want to waste your time then prefer downloading the Aadhar card form online and take print out of it (at least one copy for every family member.) fill it completely and visit the nearest UID Center with all important document.
- You should know that the AADHAAR Card registration is a biometric technology based project, it is highly advanced technique and you should not feel offended in providing your finger print, photos and iris scan at UID Center understanding it part of registration.
- While enrolling for AADHAAR Card you can make correction if you find to be adjusted in details provided by you mistakenly.
- After completing the phase two you will get a AADHAAR Card registration confirmation slip known as acknowledgement certificate containing your temporary enrolment number and details you provided for UID.
- You need to keep this slip as an important document which is required for any future reference related to your Aadhaar card.
- The AADHAAR RCard registration process is completed but you will receive your UID Aadhaar Card after all verification of documents provided by you, this verification will be done by UDAI at central level. On successful verification you will get confirmation on your email id or phone through message and in a couple of weeks your AADHAAR Card number and ID will reach to you via post.
- In case if you don’t get your AADHAAR Card via post or you have lost it then you just have to use the AADHAAR Card number sent to you in sms and email to generate the duplicate copy. To do so please visit: e-AADHAAR
- It should not take more than 90 day to get your AADHAAR Card, and if it is taking too long you should consult at your nearest UID Registration center.
We hope that this guide was a great read to understand the process of getting a AADHAAR Card online and offline, however if you have questions in mind related to your AADHAAR Card simply use the comment box and we will discuss and try to sort out the issue.